Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Since I was about knee-high, I have always had a passion for fashion. It was only in my teens that I really found my true identity and loved to dress in anything that was considered "fashionable" at the time. Fashion fads:- Soul Girl; Trendabilly; Psychobilly; Rockabilly; 1950s style; 1940s style.

Monday 23 June 2014

Buttermilk and the Wood Violet

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hip Hip Hooray I say, it is truly summertime at last and my Blog is active again.......my knitting focus is feminine knitwear for the lovely ladies who like a bit of femininity in their sweaters.

My latest creation is absolutely beautiful, even if I do say so myself.  It's the fabulous Wood Violet and this one is hot off the MM needles.  It's not going to appear on my etsy site just yet, as I will need to get a lovely petite model to wear it first so I can take some marvellous pictures.  It's lovely new owner could be you!


This style is most feminine and the vintage brooch just finishes off the neckline perfectly don't you think?  I will be selling this sweater with the brooch as they go so well together.



A beautiful brooch to compliment the elegant neckline, just the right size to keep focus on the main design of this charming sweater.

I knitted this sweater using some Patons Pure Wool 4ply, it is 100% wool so will keep it's shape when washed.


The back of the sweater looks just as nice as the front!  So pretty.

I used dark yellow vintage buttons which compliment the buttermilk colour in every way.  Remember ladies that each sweater is unique so I will pack a spare button and wool as well as washing instructions to the lucky purchaser.

What a swell profile, a sweater-girl's dream even in the modern world we live in......

For all your sweater girl needs, please visit my etsy site:www.etsy.com/shop/MicheleMarckKnitwear

No comments:

Post a Comment