Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Since I was about knee-high, I have always had a passion for fashion. It was only in my teens that I really found my true identity and loved to dress in anything that was considered "fashionable" at the time. Fashion fads:- Soul Girl; Trendabilly; Psychobilly; Rockabilly; 1950s style; 1940s style.

Monday 30 December 2013

Out with the old, in with the new


Michele Marck Knitwear is my new trading name, why you may ask?

Basically, all my knitwear designs are classic, timeless and bang up to date with what the modern man and woman would want to wear.

For the women, its feminine, durable, wearable and does not look out of date if worn in the office, at weekends, in every day life, for instance, you would not have to go to a Vintage Event to wear it so basically the word "Vintage" just had to disappear.

For the men, again its masculine and very wearable and many designer labels are selling items of the same designs based on traditional styles of the past, the difference being, most of it is highly overpriced and machine knitted as opposed to being hand knitted.

This year has been a very busy one for me as I changed jobs whilst still focusing on knitting and supplying the knitwear you all love, its been a tough and challenging one to say the least…..

However, I recently enlisted the help of my dear aunt who is a very keen and experienced knitter and she has been knitting the pieces of some of the knitwear whilst I focus on the sewing up and trimmings for each item of knitwear.  Together we work brilliantly and without her help I would not have been able to have produced many sweaters this year…….so a big big THANK YOU to my Aunt Val who lives in Derbyshire.

Here is a picture gallery of some of the sweaters we have created this year, with many more to come in 2014.

My Etsy shop is open for business…..click here to see more








No comments:

Post a Comment