Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Since I was about knee-high, I have always had a passion for fashion. It was only in my teens that I really found my true identity and loved to dress in anything that was considered "fashionable" at the time. Fashion fads:- Soul Girl; Trendabilly; Psychobilly; Rockabilly; 1950s style; 1940s style.

Friday 8 March 2013

Michele Marck Knitwear - News for 2014

Hi Folks

I trust you have all had a relaxing and enjoyable Holiday and look ahead to 2014 with renewed vigour and energy.

As you can imagine I have been very busy working on my Etsy Site throughout 2013 and can now re-share with you the details of how to stay connected.

You can access the site here:- 
www.etsy.com/shop/VintageMichele

From time to time I will be sharing items that are posted on the site so you can see what's new, what's hot off the knitting needles and more.......

I don't know about you but I absolutely love Bloglovin so I am adding my blog, in the hope that I gain a bit more of a following that I have done in the past but that's mainly because I was working on other things and my knitting just took a back seat, as well as the blog. Admittedly I have not had the time to keep blogging this year due to changing jobs and struggling to find the time to update you all, apologies for that…my 2014 resolution will be to get back to blogging….

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You will find these pictured sweaters currently for sale on my site. 
A big thank you to Christie and Alex who were the perfect models as they both compliment my sweaters, I hope you all agree!

Most importantly I will be featuring promotional offers to my mailing list customers from time to time so please remember to join my mailing list if you love my work and would love to be wearing one of my creations.

You can join my mailing list here:-
Michele's Marck Knitwear Mailing List

Lastly I wish you all a very Happy and Healthy New Year and I look forward to blogging again soon......


Bye for now


M




No comments:

Post a Comment